1. Car Wash – We do recommend hand washing your vehicle only with a quality soap and wax or with a vinyl specific cleaner or detail spray. We do NOT recommend using automatic wash places like autobell or auto spa's due to the high risk of damaging your wrap.
2. Pressure Wash – When we install graphics on a vehicle we always overlap each panel by up to .5″. This installation procedure helps prevent the vinyl from peeling back when driving and if your vehicle brushes against branches etc. As a result you must always pressure wash your vehicle from front to back and always keep the wand at an angle to the vehicle (do not point the wand straight at the graphics). Never get closer than 20″ with the wand or you risk blowing holes in the vinyl. Any auto wash soap will work fine on the vehicle. For tough stains and dirt please use a brush. DO NOT PRESSURE WASH YOUR WINDOW PERF or you will rip it apart.
3. Wax – We highly recommend that you wax your vehicle once a year (or more) to maintain the high shine and the life of the vehicle graphics. The best wax to use is a liquid wax which makes it easier to apply. In most cases wax will take out the stains you might get in the graphics. If your vehicle has been ceramic coated we highly recommend that you use a neutral PH level soap and wax on your vehicle.
4. Snow Removal – Only use a brush, never use a scraper as this could damage the film. If you wax the film (the solid film not the window perf), the snow should just come off with very little effort.
5. Window Wipers – DO NOT EVER USE THE REAR WINDOW WIPERS ON THE WINDOW FILM! If you do this will void the warranty and could damage the film.
6. Peeling or Lifting – If you see the film lifting or peeling back, please contact us immediately so we can address the problem failure to do so will void your warranty.